Are you looking for Thrive Themes Review? You have arrived at the right place.
In this Thrive Themes Review, I will help you to discover the features that Thrive Themes offer. This will help you to decide on choosing Thrive Themes for your WordPress blog.
What are Thrive Themes?
Thrive Themes was founded in early 2013. Thrive Themes provide conversion focussed WordPress themes and plugins. With passing time Thrive Themes have gone through significant improvements. They now have 268 landing page templates, 107K+ happy customers, and 16 conversion-focused products. In the coming days, these numbers should improve.
Thrive Themes Pricing and Products
Thrive Themes have multiple products under one brand name. They have a membership plan which you can buy at $19 per month. This is a fair deal because it provides you access to all of their products under one plan.
Below is the list of Thrive Themes products which you will get access to with this Thrive Themes membership:
- Thrive Theme Builder – Helps to build your Conversion Focused WordPress Site without the need for any coding with a 100% front-end visual theme builder
- Thrive Architect – A popular page builder that allows you to create engaging and impressive content in WordPress using a drag and drop editor
- Thrive Quiz Builder – Boosts website engagement using quizzes
- Thrive Membership – This provides access to all Thrive theme products in a single plan
- Thrive Leads – Helps to build your mailing list faster
- Thrive Ovation – Helps you to gather and showcase testimonials for social proof
- Thrive Comments – Provides you the ability to build an engaged and interactive community by making commenting fun and engaging
- Thrive Optimize – A tool to build A/B tests for landing pages
- Thrive Ultimatum – A tool to create campaigns with the added “fear of missing out” feature. This helps to boost your conversions
- Thrive Apprentice – A plugin to build professional online courses
Thrive Themes Review – Pros and Cons
👍 Conversions Focus – Thrive Themes products are conversion focussed. Their products focus on helping you to achieve the highest conversion rates possible from your website irrespective of your business goals.
👍 Thrive Membership gives you access to all of their products in one plan. Also, you can buy individual products by paying the one-time price with unlimited updates
👍 Thrive themes products: Thrive Leads, Thrive Quiz Builder, Thrive Optimize and Thrive Architect comes with an in-built A/B testing mechanisms
👍 These products are easy to integrate with other services plugins.
👍 They are a great choice for Marketing/Affiliate marketing websites or blogs
👍 Thrive Themes have excellent support and well-documented products. This is useful for someone who has just started using their products
👍 The products are built keeping in mind the real-life marketing applications. Also, their product updates are very frequent and they keep on adding better versions of their existing products
👎 The products are focussed on marketing. However, this is understandable as they have conversions focussed WordPress themes and plugins
👎 If you a new user you need to spend some time learning about their products. This is due to the vast range of products they offer
👎 Thrive Architect has no support for 3rd party plugins. However, they can fix this in future updates
👎 Thrive Themes only work With WordPress: Thrive Themes don’t work with Joomla, Drupal, or any other platform.
Review of Thrive Themes Key Products
Thrive Themes products are focussed on conversions. Thrive Themes have excellent products like Thrive Architect, Thrive Leads, Thrive Theme Builder, Thrive Quiz Builder, Thrive Optimize, Thrive Apprentice, and many more.
When you look at so many products you might feel which of these products are useful for me? Well to make things simple let’s dive in and review some of the key products of Thrive Themes. This will help you determine which of these products are useful for your marketing goals.
Thrive Theme Builder helps you to visually create or modify header, footer, blog post templates, sidebar, page layout, category pages, search pages, 404s, etc.
This is a useful product to create any page you like without depending on your WordPress theme inbuilt page elements. You can create the pages using the easy to use the drag-and-drop feature.
You might be wondering what makes Thrive Theme Builder better than your standard WordPress theme or site builder? Here is the answer. Thrive Theme Builder is a full-fledged WordPress theme and site builder.
It has great customization power which gives you complete control of your site design. Let us look into some useful features of Thrive Theme Builder:
- You can launch your website in less than 15 minutes
- Quickly change brand elements everywhere with one-click, or customize every pixel to your exact needs
- Create a conversion focussed website
- Thrive Theme Builder was built with the mobile web in mind. So your website will be responsive to mobile
- It has 100’S of site-building and design elements included
- Thrive Theme Builder is natively integrated with dozens of tools, including email marketing systems, webinar platforms, Zapier, and more.
Ok, that is impressive. But you might have a question in mind. I am not a web designer and creating a WordPress theme from scratch seems like a difficult job to accomplish. Well, Thrive Theme Builder has a solution to this.
Thrive Theme Builder comes in companion with Shapeshift. This is the plugin they recommend to use with their theme builder for maximum performance and compatibility. Shapeshift has features like:
- Pre-designed sections for every area of your site. So you always have a plug-and-play template at your fingertips
- It is 100% customizable – You just need to add your logo and change its color or customize every small detail
- It is super flexible and can be used to build simple to a complex website very easily
Ok, this seems a lot of features but is it difficult to use all of this? Not at all. Thrive Theme Builder can be used in just 3 simple steps. Thanks to the setup walkthrough wizard that comes along with this product:
- Install the Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift to your website
- Follow the site setup walkthrough wizard
- That’s it! Your Theme Structure and Layout is Ready, Just Add Content
Thrive Architect is the visual page builder that is designed for a website that focuses on conversions. This plugin can be used to build your landing pages, lead generation forms, page, and posts.
What Makes Thrive Architect Different?
- Thrive architect provides a lot of flexibility and power compared to the default WordPress editor. It transforms your blog posts and pages into highly impressive looking, responsive, and highly conversion friendly pages
- It has an easy to use drag and drop editing feature. To change something you just need to click on it and your edits will be seen. This is called “click-to-edit”
- Multiple conversion focussed and beautifully designed landing page templates come along with Thrive Architect. This helps to quickly build ready to use opt-in pages, webinar pages, sales, opt-in pages and more
- Thrive Architect has beautiful looking buttons, countdown timers, lead generation forms that can be integrated with your favorite email marketing tool
- It comes with a tablet and mobile website builder. This helps you to customize the looks and feel of your website on mobile and tablet devices completely.
What we can build with Thrive Architect?
Thrive Architect helps you to create the following pages:
Highly Converting Homepage: With Thrive Architect you can build a promising homepage design that will be loved by your audience. For this, you can just use one of the templates to build a beautiful, professional-looking homepage. You can add columns, opt-in forms, social sharing icons, and much more.
Create Highly Converting Sales Pages: If you ever try to create a sales page using the default WordPress editor. You know for sure that it was not made to build the kind of layout you need on a sales page. With Thrive Architect you can use the sales page templates to create a stunning sales page that converts.
Landing Pages to Built Mailing Lists: Every business needs email lists to grow their revenue. Email marketing is a high return on investment channel in which any business want to invest. With Thrive Architect you can build dozens of landing pages to present your offers and grow your mailing list.
Write Beautifully Formatted & Engaging Blog Posts: You can create engaging blog posts using styled lists, images, click-to-tweet quotes, highlight boxes, and other media. This is helpful to create blog posts that are highly engaging for your audience.
Product Launch Page, Webinar Pages & More: Whatever marketing strategy you opt for. Thrive Architect can help you create suitable pages for it. You can generate leads for a webinar event, create product launch pages, and much more using Thrive Architect.
Thrive Leads helps you build your mailing list fast. It has everything that is needed to attract and convert your audience for a sign up to your email list.
You can use pop-up opt-in forms, sidebar forms with display options for mobile, desktop, and much more. You can also run split tests with insights over how your email marketing strategy performs and ways to improve it.
Thrive Leads allows you to measure the performance of these split tests. You will be able to see reports with insights on how your email marketing is performing with ways to improve it. This is very helpful because you can test different visuals to see which performs and helps you gain more email subscribers.
You can do all this within your WordPress panel. It enables you to insert forms at locations you prefer and makes your lead magnet delivery easy and simple.
Biggest Benefits of Thrive Leads
- Design & Deploy – Thrive Leads provides you with a simple drag-and-drop editor to create the perfect design you need
- Advanced Targeting – You can boost your conversions by showing relevant, highly targeted offers to your visitors based on categories, tags, posts, and more. These can set with triggers, scroll triggers, on-click forms, and more. You can build highly targeted lists using Thrive Leads
- Multiple Form Types – You can create Pop-up lightbox, exit-intent lightbox, scroll mat, widget, ribbon, 2-step opt-in form, and much more form types
- Mobile Specific Opt-in Forms – Thrive Leads give you full control over your mobile visitors. You can hide or shows certain forms, certain elements on a form or customize the form for a remarkable mobile sign-up experience
- Beautifully Pre-Designed Templates – It comes with dozens of beautiful and eye-catchy templates to create list-building forms.
- A/B Testing – It is equipped with an easy to use but highly advanced A/B testing feature. A/B testing increases your conversions by helping you to decide on the best performing design based on visitors engagement
- Actionable Reporting & Insights – It helps you to get an overview of the most important metrics. You can see how your opt-in forms are performing on a time period and what is the source of your valuable traffic.
- Integration – Thrive Leads integrates with over 35 other marketing services and products. This list will increase with time
Things I dislike About Thrive Leads:
Thrive Leads is quite bulky and it can slow your page load speed to some extent. But the features this plugin has can improve your online conversions to a large extent.
Thrive Ultimatum is a smart plugin that allows you to use scarcity to sell your digital products in WordPress. In the below image you can see an example of scarcity campaign results. You can notice that the scarcity campaign leads to an increase in conversion rates and sales with the same amount of traffic.
What makes Thrive Ultimatum different?
This plugin allows you to add a lockdown feature in your campaign. This means each new prospect who enters has their own countdown and their own time limit. So each prospect experiences your time limited campaign as if it were a regular campaign with a fixed end date.
This lockdown feature ensures that the countdown works even if the visitor switches devices, clears their cookies, or is using different browsers. Below image shows an example of a scarcity offer:
Biggest Benefits of Thrive Ultimatum
- Set a start and end date for your campaigns and the plugin will do the rest for you. Thrive Ultimatum automatically start, stop, or repeat campaigns for you. Each visitor experiences their own time-limited campaign!
- Create an unlimited number of campaigns and have them run at the same time
- Show your dynamic countdown timer in a “sticky” header bar on your pages
- Easily customizable timer designs
- Run a campaign on your sales page & show your countdowns anywhere on your site
- Lockdown feature helps you to build evergreen campaigns that are as authentic and uncheatable as any real, time-limited offer
Things I Dislike About Thrive Ultimatum:
- Thrive Ultimatum requires integration with Thrive Leads for even better functionality
- It works good for WordPress but it cannot be used in other CMS platforms
If you run a business you might be knowing that online quizzers are a very popular marketing tactic. These quizzes are used on social media and also on your website to build your lists and social shares.
Thrive Quiz Builder is an amazing quiz builder. It helps you to create online quizzes that can grab the attention of your visitors. To create these quizzes you don’t need to learn any code. Using this tool, you can create some awesome quizzes to boost your list building efforts or get some more traffic to your blog.
Using Thrive Quiz builder you can use quizzes as surveys to gather more information about your audience. This tool can be used in your WordPress dashboard. This is an added advantage because you don’t need to write any code to use it. This saves your time and helps you focus more on making your quiz better.
Biggest Benefits of Thrive Quiz Builder
- Build Complex Quizzes With Zero Coding
- Multiple Quiz types like Number (displays final result of the quiz as a number), Percentage (displays final result of the quiz as a percentage), Personality (displays final result of the quiz as a category e.g. A “Which Harry Potter Character Are You?” quiz would tell you “You’re Dobby The House Elf”), Right/Wrong (displays the final result of the quiz as a number of correct answers), Surveys (Here the results page contains the same content for everyone)
- Power analytics help you to track the results of quiz over time, see where users are dropping off, get social share stats and much more
- Ability to create fully customizable and engaging social sharing badges
- Ability to conduct powerful A/B split testing
- Mobile friendly mobile quiz templates
Things I Dislike About Thrive Quiz Builder:
- It has a limited number of quiz styles
Thrive Apprentice is a tool that is used to build professional online courses. If you are looking to start offering online courses Thrive Apprentice will make your job very easy. This plugin makes it easy to organize and display digital courses on your WordPress website.
To create a course you just need to follow the step-by-step setup process to create awesome online course lessons, chapters, and modules. All this without the need of any web developer.
For your audience be it subscribers, students, or customers. The Thrive Apprentice learning environments are very easy to use, visually engaging, and professional.
You can use any combination of text, images, design elements, video to teach entire online courses with absolute ease and clarity for your audience. You can also use tables, styled lists, multiple media formats to get your points across in a lesson.
Thrive Apprentice supports other WordPress themes and has integration options with most of the membership website plugins. Whether you want to create a free online course to build your list or a paid course for your audience, this tool is an excellent option for you.
Biggest Benefits of Thrive Apprentice
- Easy to create and design online courses without the need of a developer
- A cost-effective solution as there is no need for subscription
- Course delivery has no transaction fee associated
- Full control is given for online course creation and marketing
- Easy to manage user interface
- Thrive Apprentice sidebar widget gives your students quick navigation access to all Modules, Chapters, and Lessons within a given course.
- Integration with SendOwl helps to turn your online courses into premium membership products
Things I Dislike About Thrive Apprentice
- Does not comes with payment and membership features. You need to hook it up with some shopping cart solution and also membership plugin to consider it as a complete LMS (Learning Management System)
- There are no gamification options. It would be nice to have to keep the students active
If you are running a WordPress blog you can increase user engagement on it using comments. This also helps to boost your SEO efforts. The default WordPress comments lack the option to boost engagement. But with Thrive Comments you can have options like upvotes, shares, etc.
The Thrive Comments plugin replaces the default WordPress comments system. This unlocks comments which can be upvoted, shared on social media, and so on.
For example, when any blog reader posts comments you can provide them a call to action to share the blog post or subscribe to your email list. So using this tool you can leverage comments on your website into a new and powerful marketing tool.
Biggest Benefits of Thrive Comments
- You can add badges for commenting achievements to encourage more site engagement
- It is reasonably priced and offers great values
- Thrive Comments help to generate more leads
- Enable up-vote and/or down-vote comments to boost engagement
- Featured comments help you to put best comments at the top of the comments feed
- Users can share comments from your posts on Twitter, Facebook, or by URL. You can also ask them to share the articles after commenting
- You can choose where to display Thrive Comments on your website
- Even after you remove this plugin from your website, the comments will still remain
- Visitors can sort comments by oldest first, newest first, and top-rated
Things I Dislike About Thrive Comments:
- Comment form has a very few styling options
Thrive Ovation is a plugin that manages testimonials that help you showcase social proof. Customer testimonials that are gathered from customers who have bought your product/service play an important role to persuade your prospects.
This plugin is designed to collect testimonials from various sources and display them on your website. These testimonials are showcased in an attractive way which helps to boost your conversions.
You may ask, why on earth I need testimonials for my website. The answer to this query is worth considering. Social proof is an important part of marketing. If you show testimonials for your products from your customers, it will add as social proof. This will add the trust element in your prospects and they will be more willing to buy your products or services.
Testimonials are like votes for your products from your happy customers. So, you must think of gathering them. Now, gathering testimonials is a painful and time-consuming job. This is where Thrive Ovation jumps in and makes your job easy to get testimonials from your customers like a breeze.
Biggest Benefits of Thrive Ovation:
- Thrive Ovation is a simple tool to collect, manage and showcase testimonials on your website
- It can turn your WordPress comments into testimonials
- Options to import testimonials via social media
- Pricing is affordable with lifetime updates without paying any renewal price
- Collect testimonials using testimonial gathering landing pages, blog posts or opt-in forms
- Insert testimonials anywhere on your website for an example landing page, about page, sales page, blog post, opt-in forms, or in your sidebar
- Thrive Ovation comes with a library of grids, sliders, or stand-alone templates. All of them have been designed to give your testimonials a trustworthy and awesome look
Things I Dislike About Thrive Ovation:
- You need to purchase Thrive Themes Membership or Thrive Architect to tap into into this plugin’s best features
If you are running a campaign with a landing page or a sign-up form. Which design you must choose from? Here comes the importance of having A/B tests. A/B tests or split tests are a marketing method to test two versions of the same design with a change in any of the design elements. This change can be in the call to action text or page headline etc.
Thrive Optimize is a tool that helps you to run A/B tests on your website and test which variation works best for you. This helps to take the actionable decisions of choosing a design based on data than intuition.
With Thrive Optimize you can track conversions to see which page does best. This helps you to choose the winning page as your main version. You can continue to change elements and keep on improving your page design. Most of us don’t do A/B tests and that is the main reason why our conversions hit a low most of the time.
This plugin is lightweight and conversions focussed made for marketers and businesses who want to boost conversions on their websites. You can also see reports on the best-performing pages on your website within this tool.
Biggest Benefits of Thrive Optimize
- Easily create A/B tests for your landing pages built using Thrive Architect
- You can run unlimited A/B tests simultaneously
- Choose your conversions goal as visits or revenue
- Distribute traffic between your test variation evenly or as per your own ratios
- Let Thrive Optimize choose the winner automatically
- Pay once for this plugin and enjoy lifetime updates
- See all the details about how your tests are performing, statistical significance and more
Things I Dislike About Thrive Optimize
- You need Thrive Architect page builder to use this plugin
- This plugin only works on WordPress website
In this Thrive Themes Review, I have mentioned the top products of thrive themes that are focussed on marketers who want to boost their sales and increase return on investment (ROI) using these tools.
Thrive Themes plugins are lightweight and can be easily integrated into WordPress. Each of these tools is focussed on boosting conversions. This is why I recommend Thrive Themes a lot.
Other Thrive Theme Products
Apart from the key products which Thrive Themes offer there are a few more products which are worth mentioning from Thrive Themes. Let us take a look at them:
Writing catchy headlines that drive engagement and clicks is the dream of every digital marketer. Creating such headlines is a difficult task and often we are not able to create such click-worthy headlines. This is where Thrive Headline Optimizer jumps in. Thrive Headline Optimizer is a tool that helps to create click-worthy headlines to sky-rocket the engagement on your website and lower your bounce rate.
It works simply: You write as many headlines as you can think of for your content. Thrive Headline Optimizer gives you a template to make this as easy as possible. Now you just need to start the test and this tool will select winning headline for your article, based on the headlines shown to different users when they come to your website.
Thrive Headline Optimizer is highly recommended if you are running a high traffic website. This will work very effectively in the case of a news website where headlines play a key role in the engagement and clicks.
Thrive Clever Widgets helps you to show highly relevant content in your widget areas. This plugin allows you to display widgets contextually on your blog based on the conditions you add. You can display different widgets for different posts and very them by tags, categories, etc. This plugin is already part of the Thrive theme Membership package.
There are various free alternatives for this plugin so, so this plugin may not be of value to you. However, if you have the Thrive Themes Membership you can give it a try.
Thrive Themes Vs Competitors
It is now time to discuss some of the main competitors of Thrive Themes. Each of them has it’s own set of unique features.
I’m going to compare Thrive Themes with some of it’s competitors like:
- Divi Builder (Elegant Themes)
Thrive Themes vs. Divi Builder (Elegant Themes)
Elegant Themes is one of the main competitors of Thrive Themes. Two of the Elegant Themes products which offer competition are The Divi Builder which is is a professionally designed page builder and it comes with premium features.
While Divi Builder is good in a lot of areas and comes along with a lot of interesting features. It is not that easy to use as the Thrive Architect in my opinion.
The other product, Bloom is an op-in-form plugin that is somewhat similar to Thrive Leads. But in terms of flexibility and customization options Thrive themes are better than it.
Elegant Themes also have a yearly membership plan for $89/year as compared to Thrive Theme’s $228/year membership. However, with this pricing Thrive Themes membership offers you a lot more products than Elegant Themes like quiz builder, A/B testing tools, course builder, etc.
Thrive Themes vs. OptimizePress
Both Thrive Themes and OptimizePress have some similarities. The main difference comes in the fact that Thrive themes offer you a lot more plugins to use while OptimizePres only offers one.
OptimizePress is for users who want to create a great-looking website. Thrive Themes is more focussed on marketers who want to increase sales/conversions.
OptimizePress comes with a lot of templates and the product helps you to sell anything like digital products to seminars and much more.
However, Thrive Themes is more affordable and offers a lot more than OptimizePress. Thrive Themes costs $19/month for all of the tools and 25 websites license, while OptimizePress is priced at $99/year for just a single site license.
Thrive Themes vs. Elementor
Elementor is very similar to Thrive architect and Thrive Theme Builder. Elementor is a great tool for building your website. The Elementor pro versions cost $49/year. This is affordable but with Thrive Themes offering a lot of different products along with its membership, it is a better value deal than Elementor.
If you have Thrive Architect and Thrive Theme Builder combo (this comes with Thrive Themes Membership). It is a great replacement of Elementor.
Thrive Themes vs. ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is a tool used to design beautiful sales funnels. It is a cloud-based platform that comes with built-in payment integration. It also comes with even email and affiliate marketing in their $297/month plan. With ClickFunnels you can do one-click upsells and downsells.
While ClickFunnels has the advantage of being on the cloud and hence being super fast and easy to use. Thrive Themes products offer amazing features at an affordable cost of $19/month. This makes it easy for marketers to want an all-in solution at an affordable price.
Thrive Themes Pricing
Thrive Themes pricing is simple. You can either purchase each of the individual tools separately. Or you can join the Thrive Themes Membership by paying a small monthly fee of $19/month, paid yearly. While each product has it’s own benefits. I would recommend you to go with the Thrive Themes Membership as it saves you a lot of money rather than buying each product individually.
Buying each of these Thrive Themes Products individually will cost you way too much than the subscription. Here is what you have to pay if you go for individual products.
Individual Thrive Themes Products Cost (for a single-site license)
- Theme Builder $97
- Architect – $67
- Apprentice – $67
- Leads – $67
- Quiz Builder – $67
- Comments – $39
- Ultimatum – $97
- Ovation – $39
- Optimize – (Packaged with Architect)
Buying all of these products individually would cost you over $540. Also, their use is limited to a single website. For multiple websites, you need to buy the licenses again.
This is why the Thrive Themes Membership is a great deal for you as you get access to all these products in $19/month or $228 per year. Also, you can use these plugins on up to 25 of your own websites.
Here is What You’ll Get with Thrive Themes Membership
- Access to all the Thrive Themes WordPress plugins
- Exclusive access to members-only courses, content, and Templates
- Unlimited support
- Constant updates & Instant Access to New Templates, Features, and Plugins
So Thrive Themes Membership is definitely worth your investment. This tool will pay you more with all the benefits it has. So I recommend you to go with this membership plan to save money and get more value.
Thrive Themes Support
Thrive Themes support team is very active and helpful. You can create support tickets for your queries right from your dashboard. Their support response time is usually 24-48 hours or even less.
You can also send them an email to their support email ID. Along with this Thrive Themes has a lot of video tutorials, a knowledge base that is very helpful and solves most of your problems.
With Thrive community, you get access to all those training modules including the Thrive University. So Thrive Themes support is good, however, I feel they should add a live chat support option to get quick support.
Thrive Themes Review – Wrapping up
Thrive Themes is a great choice for creating a conversion-friendly WordPress website. While it is built for marketers who want to increase conversions on their website. It is equally useful for every other kind of website because every website at least wants to boost engagement and this product will help them to achieve this.
As we have reached the end of this Thrive Themes review, I hope you have understood everything about Thrive Themes with its products, support, pricing, and every other detail to determine if Thrive Themes products are the right fit for you or not.
I recommend you to get the Thrive Theme Membership. It is a smart buy as you get access to all of the Thrive Themes products under one membership. However, if you want to get individual products by paying a one time fee is also a good decision.
With Thrive Themes tools you will be able to build beautiful and highly converting websites. The best part is you don’t need to learn coding for all this. Thrive Themes tools are integrated with each other so you can quickly and easily implement value-based actionable content on your WordPress website.
With Thrive Themes and their awesome products that come along with their membership. You can create an awesome conversions WordPress website that drives more conversions and engagement.
Thrive Themes Review – Frequently Asked questions
Thrive Themes membership give you access to all of their products by paying a monthly fee of $19/month, paid yearly. You can also buy individual Thrive Themes products by paying a one-time price.
With the Thrive Themes Membership, you get access to:
1. Access to all the Thrive Themes WordPress plugins
2. Exclusive access to members-only courses, content, and Templates
3. Unlimited support
4. Constant updates & Instant Access to New Templates, Features, and Plugins
You can install thrive architect in 3 simple steps:
1. Install the Thrive Product Manager from your member dashboard
2. In the Thrive Product Manager, look for Thrive Architect in the “Plugins” section and make sure to check the “Install product” option under it
3. Now click on the “install selected products” from the bottom-center part of the page. Now Thrive Architect will get installed and activated at the same time. Once it is completed you will see the “Ready to use” status next to it.
All products purchased from Thrive Themes have a full 30-day money-back guarantee.
I hope you found this Thrive Themes review useful. If you have any questions let me know in the comments below.