When you have decided to start a WordPress website, you think of getting the best way to manage WordPress. If you are looking for a managed WordPress hosting provider, then below is a quick list of the Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers. I have ranked them as per their features:
1. WP Engine
You can also scroll down in my content to know about these managed WordPress hosting providers in more detail. Managing WordPress is not an easy task because you need to think about security, plugins, site loading time, etc.
So, Managed WordPress Hosting Services makes this job easy as it handles all the technical aspects of managing a WordPress website so that you can focus on growing your website more.
If you someone who has just started blogging, I would recommend that you go with a cheaper shared hosting. I recommend Bluehost. If your blog is growing or you want to focus on your business rather than going into the complexity of managing a WordPress site. I would recommend going with managed WordPress hosting.
You also need to learn SEO to optimize your blog article. Check my article on How to do SEO and you will learn how to optimize your content to rank higher for a topic. If you want to learn about the best tool for SEO keyword monitoring check my articles on Long Tail Pro Review and Accuranker Review. You can also check Articoolo Review to know how to automatically create content for your blog.
The Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers
1. WP Engine Managed WordPress Hosting
WP Engine is the rank 1 on my list and is a major name in the world of managed WordPress hosting. They are one of the initial providers of managed WordPress hosting services.
WP Engine is a hosting that is created for WordPress. Some of their excellent features are:
- FREE SSL and CDN (content delivery network) to boost your website speed)
- Excellent speed and uptime
- Top-quality customer support
- Daily backup’s and threat detection
- StudioPress Genesis Themes Choice (Helps you save money on buying a premium theme)
- Easy to use interface helps you to test and deploy your website quickly
- They managed your WordPress so you don’t need to worry about technical issues
If you want to learn more about WP Engine then read my WP Engine Review for WordPress Hosting. I have explained there in detail about WP Engine managed WordPress hosting.
2. Hostgator Managed WordPress Hosting
Hostgator is ranked 2nd on my list for managed WordPress hosting providers. They are a well-known web hosting provider and has been around in the web hosting space for quite a long time.
Key Features of Hostgator managed WordPress hosting are:
- Very fast load times for WordPress website: This is due to their super charged cloud architecture, low-density servers, multiple caching layers, and CDN
- Auto-backup with one-click restores for your WordPress website
- You can scale your hosting as per your traffic needs
- FREE website migration
- Easy access to your website files and databases, and email accounts through a single portal24/7/365 Support
- Free Automatic Malware Removal
- FREE SSL
Hostgator Discount Coupon
Now there is good news, you can use my Hostgator discount coupon and get a special discount on your Hostgator hosting plan. To use this you need to follow the steps below:
- Go to Hostgator using this link
- Choose any plan you like and at Checkout apply coupon code ‘ACHALTOMAR60‘ to get an extra discount of 38.61% on a 12-month ‘Starter plan’ if you choose for more time you will get 40% Off on a 3-year plan. If you go to other plans discount will increase.
3. Hostinger Managed WordPress Hosting
Hostinger is the rank 3 on my list for managed WordPress hosting providers. They provide you excellent hosting servers with the effortless installation of WordPress and one of the cheapest WordPress hosting providers. You can check my Hostinger review to learn in more detail about Hostinger to make your choice easy.
Key Features of Hostinger managed WordPress hosting are:
- Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
- Superior Speed Performance
- Excellent Support Chat
- Cloudflare CDN support to increase your website loading speed
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Excellent customer support
- WordPress Optimized hosting on Hostinger
- Affordable WordPress hosting
The Hostinger managed WordPress hosting plans costs are below:
This is rank 4 on my list. Siteground is also an excellent choice for managed WordPress hosting.
If you are looking for a cheap and well-managed WordPress hosting provider. Then Siteground managed WordPress hosting is a good choice for you.
Their managed WordPress hosting plans are great for non-technical users who want to leverage the power of WordPress hosting for their website.
Some of the features of Siteground managed WordPress hosting are:
- FREE SSL Certificates
- Automated WordPress installation
- FREE WordPress website transfer
- Free CDN and the free SG Optimizer for powerful caching, front-end and image optimizations, PHP version control and much more
- Automated WordPress updates and security
- Daily website backups
- Staging tool for web development
- Email services
The Siteground managed WordPress hosting plans costs are below:
5. Cloudways Managed WordPress Hosting
Cloudways is ranked 5 WordPress hosting provider on my list. It is a managed cloud hosting service provider that helps you deploy WordPress using a cloud service of your choice.
With Cloudways you can deploy your WordPress website on any of these 4 cloud service providers: Digital Ocean, Amazon AWS, Linode, Vultr and Google Cloud.
Cloudways I will recommend you if you are a developer or a person who has very good technical skills. The best part of Cloudways managed WordPress hosting is you can easily scale your website as per the requirement of traffic. Cloud hosting is different from VPS hosting because your website is hosting on a pool of servers where if one goes down the other takes position. Whereas in VPS hosting your limits are fixed and if your hosting resource demand increases your website will not be able to handle the load.
Some of the key features of Cloudways managed WordPress hosting are:
- 24*7 support
- Free SSL Certificates
- Free WordPress Migration
- Built-in CDN
- Dedicated Firewalls and automated backups
- Staging option
- Security Patching
- Unlimited Application Installation
- SSH and SFTP Access
- Pay As You Go option (Pay only for the resources you consume with pay as you go billing)
The Cloudways managed WordPress hosting plans costs are below:
My Recommendations for the Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers are:
1. WP Engine – Highly Recommended Managed WordPress Hosting (If you have the budget, it is the best of all other providers)
2. Hostgator – Highly Recommended Managed WordPress Hosting (If you are looking for a more affordable alternative managed WordPress hosting)
3. Hostinger – This is also a good option to consider if their features suit your hosting needs. But options like Hostgator and WP Engine are much better for managed WordPress hosting as per my opinion.
4. Siteground – You can select this as well because they have excellent customer support and are also a low-cost option. But options like Hostgator and WP Engine are much better for managed WordPress hosting as per my opinion.
5. Cloudways – For developers and people with good technical skills. This is an excellent option. This is good for developers who want server access and play with the coding part much.
I hope I have covered all the points in my above recommendations for the best managed WordPress hosting providers. Now you will be knowing which managed WordPress hosting you should select based on my recommendations. Let me know If you have any questions in the comments below.
Now, for people who want to learn more about managed WordPress hosting read this post further.
What is managed WordPress hosting?
A managed WordPress hosting service means that the hosting company handles tasks like Installing WordPress, maintaining security, daily backups, WordPress and plugins updates, speed optimization. They help you manage your WordPress website easily and help you to focus on your business.
Benefits of Managed WordPress Hosting
Managed WordPress hosting has multiple benefits. Let’s discuss them one by one.
The main point in going for a managed WordPress hosting is the security that these managed WordPress hosting providers provide. They have a team of WordPress experts who can better manage your website against all types of threats and failures. With the firewalls, threat detection system you don’t need to worry about your website being down or attack and this is big benefits of managed WordPress hosting.
2. Fast website loading
We all know that Your website Loading time should be fast. Nobody likes a slow website so if your website is slow then chances are that people will leave your website and your Bounce rate will increase. Wordpress hosting providers use high-quality CDN’s so that your website loads faster from every possible location.
3. Automated website backups
One of the worst nightmares of any blogger is to see their blog go down due to a hacking or an attack. If you don’t back up your website on time chances are that you will lose all your website files.
This is why automated daily backups are really important so that you can recover your website in case of any cyber attack. Managed WordPress hosting providers are helpful because they provide daily automated backups for your website. You can restore your website from any point of time with the help of a single button.
4. Staging site support
It is the best practice to never make any changes to your life site directly. A WordPress Staging area allows you to test changes on your website without hurting the live production. Most of the managed WordPress hosting providers provide a Staging area option so that you can do changes on the Staging website and once you are confirmed you can make those changes live.
5. Easy WordPress management
When you choose a managed WordPress hosting provider. The help you manage your WordPress installation with WordPress updates, plugin updates, PHP updates and much more. Now if you are a web developer and you are giving services to your clients. If you are looking to create a News/Magazine blog I recommend you use the best WordPress Theme for blogs. You can check my Newspaper WordPress theme review to know more about a very good WordPress theme. For other types of blogs, you can use BeTheme. Check BeTheme Review.
It makes your job very easy to manage all your client’s websites. Because you don’t have to worry about your client’s websites as you get a team of experts who can manage WordPress on your behalf. Check SEMrush Tutorial to know how to use SEMrush in your SEO efforts.
Yes, managed WordPress hosting has several benefits like:
1. Protection from hacks and threats
2. Fast website loading time
3. Easy WordPress management
4. Staging site support
5. Automated backups
These benefits make your job easy and you can focus more on your business.
Which hosting is best for WordPress?
What is the difference between shared hosting and WordPress hosting?
In shared hosting, you shared server resources with other sites on the same server. In this hosting, you will not get any WordPress management support from your provider. However, in WordPress hosting you will get added services and performance enhancements that help you manage your website better.
WordPress hosting is created for WordPress that means the hosting company will allocate resources on the server specifically for managing the WordPress website. So WordPress hosting has multiple benefits like enhanced security, automated WordPress and plugins updates, Increased speed, etc. While in a regular web hosting you are using a shared server on which other users like you may be hosting websites on HTML, PHP or WordPress. So the resource allocation will be a general one. Due to this WordPress hosting is better than regular web hosting as you will have multiple benefits of higher speed, increase website security and automated updates.
You require managed hosting if you need expert management of your hosting environment. In managed hosting the hosting provider manages your server, software, backup’s, security. This helps you to focus on your business rather than focus on the technical side of hosting your website. If you need such kind of managed hosting environment then yes you need a managed hosting service.