Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we recommended. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here
Are you looking for the Best Managed WordPress hosting for your blog or website? You have arrived at the right place. I have reviewed the top managed WordPress hosting providers which will help to better manage WordPress for your blog/website.
Top Managed WordPress Hosting Providers (Plan and Pricing)
|Managed WordPress |
|Recommended Plan||Price per Month for |
|Cloudways||Most Popular Plan||$42|
Here is a ranked list of the top-managed WordPress hosting services:
1. WP Engine – Highly Recommended (This is ranked 1 on my list). If you have the budget, it is the best of all other providers).
Get WPEngine hosting
2. Hostgator – (This is ranked 2 on my list). If you are looking for a more affordable alternative than WP Engine.
Get Hostgator hosting
3. Hostinger – (This is ranked 3 on my list).If the price is your concern. I suggest you go for this. Their service is great and the servers provide good speed for your website at the lowest cost.
Get Hostinger Hosting
4. Bluehost – (This is ranked 4 on my list). You can select this, if you need excellent customer support and are also looking for a low-cost option.
Get Bluehost Hosting
5. Cloudways – (This is ranked 5 on my list). For developers and people with good technical skills. This is an excellent option. This is good for developers who want server access and play with the coding part.
Get Cloudways Hosting
Managed WordPress Hosting Services make this job easy as they handle all the technical aspects of handling a WordPress website. This way you can focus on growing your website more.
If your blog is growing or you want to focus on your business rather than going into the complexity of managing a WordPress site. I recommend using a top-managed WordPress hosting service.
How to Choose the Top Managed WordPress Hosting Provider?
A few questions you can ask yourself are:
- Does the hosting provider offer security, speed, and reliability?
- Do they offer a free content delivery network (CDN) and SSL?
- Are daily backups provided to secure your website data?
- Is their customer support active and helpful?
They should provide all these things.
The Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers (Detailed Review)
1. WP Engine Managed WordPress Hosting 👑
WP Engine is the rank 1 on my list. They are one of the initial providers of managed WordPress hosting services. WP Engine is a hosting that is created for WordPress. They provide premium WordPress hosting services.
Some of their excellent features are:
- FREE SSL and CDN (content delivery network) to boost your website speed)
- Excellent speed and uptime
- Top-quality customer support
- Daily backup and threat detection
- StudioPress Genesis Themes Choice (Helps you save money on buying a premium theme)
- Easy to use interface helps you to test and deploy your website quickly
- They manage your WordPress so you don’t need to worry about technical issues
If you want to learn more about WP Engine you can check my WP Engine Review for WordPress Hosting.
The WPEngine’s managed WordPress hosting plans are below:
Get A Good Discount On WPEngine hosting
2. Hostgator Managed WordPress Hosting
Hostgator is ranked 2nd on my list. They are a well-known web hosting provider and have been around in the web hosting space for quite a long time.
Key Features of Hostgator are:
- Very fast load times for WordPress websites: This is due to their supercharged cloud architecture, low-density servers, multiple caching layers, and CDN
- Auto-backup with one-click restores for your WordPress website
- You can scale your hosting as per your traffic needs
- FREE website migration
- Easy access to your website files and databases, and email accounts through a single portal24/7/365 Support
- Free Automatic Malware Removal
- FREE SSL
Hostgator plans are below:
Hostgator Discount Coupon
Now there is good news, you can use my Hostgator discount coupon and get a special discount on your Hostgator Managed WordPress hosting plan. To use this you need to follow the steps below:
- Go to Hostgator using this link
- Choose any plan you like and at Checkout apply coupon code ‘ACHALTOMAR60‘ to get an extra discount on any plan you choose.
3. Hostinger Managed WordPress Hosting
Hostinger ranks 3rd on my list. They provide you with excellent hosting servers with the effortless installation of WordPress. They are one of the cheapest WordPress hosting providers. You can check my Hostinger review to learn in more detail about Hostinger.
Key Features of Hostinger are:
- Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
- Superior Speed Performance
- Excellent Support Chat
- Cloudflare CDN support to increase your website loading speed
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Excellent customer support
- WordPress Optimized hosting on Hostinger
- Affordable WordPress hosting
The Hostinger Managed WordPress hosting plans are below:
Get A Good Discount on Hostinger
4. Bluehost Managed WordPress Hosting
This is ranked 4 on my list. Bluehost is also an excellent choice for hosting your WordPress website. If you are looking for a cheap and reliable hosting service provider. Then Bluehost is a good choice for you.
Their hosting services are great for non-technical users who want to leverage the power of WordPress hosting for their websites. Bluehost has been recommended by WordPress.org since 2005. This also makes it a good choice for managed WordPress hosting.
Some of the great features of Bluehost are:
- FREE SSL Certificates
- Automated WordPress installation
- Unlimited Websites
- Unmetered SSD Storage
- Free domain for 1 year
- Automated WordPress updates
- $200 Marketing Credit for Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- CodeGuard Basic Backup
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited Parked Domains
Follow the steps below to get managed WordPress hosting from Bluehost:
Step 1: Visit Bluehost using this special link
Step 2: Click on the link in the tab as shown below by the red arrow:
Step3: Choose the ‘Choice Plus’ plan once you land on the below page:
Congratulations! Now just follow the step-by-step process to get the managed WordPress hosting from Bluehost.
5. Cloudways Managed WordPress Hosting
Cloudways is ranked 5th in WordPress on my list. It is a managed cloud hosting service provider that helps you deploy WordPress using a cloud service of your choice.
With Cloudways you can deploy your WordPress website on any of these 4 cloud service providers: Digital Ocean, Amazon AWS, Linode, Vultr, and Google Cloud.
I will recommend Cloudways to a web developer or someone with good technical skills in servers and Linux commands. The best part of Cloudways hosting service is you can easily scale your website as per your website traffic requirements.
Cloud hosting is different from VPS hosting because your website is hosted on a pool of servers and here one goes down the other takes position. Whereas in VPS hosting your limits are fixed and if your hosting resource demand increases your website will not be able to handle the load.
Some of the key features of Cloudways are:
- 24*7 support
- Free SSL Certificates
- Free WordPress Migration
- Built-in CDN
- Dedicated Firewalls and automated backups
- Staging option
- Security Patching
- Unlimited Application Installation
- SSH and SFTP Access
- Pay As You Go option (Pay only for the resource pay-as-you-go with pay-as-you-go billing)
The Cloudways managed WordPress hosting plans costs are below:
Get Cloudways Hosting
What is Managed WordPress Hosting Service?
A managed WordPress hosting service means that the hosting company handles tasks like Installing WordPress, maintaining security, daily backups, WordPress and plugins updated, and speed optimization. They help you manage your WordPress website easily and help you to focus on your business.
Advantages of Managed WordPress Hosting
The major advantage of this type of hosting is security. These hosting services have qualified WordPress experts who can better manage your website against all types of threats and failures.
With the firewalls, and threat detection system you don’t need to worry about your website being down or attacked by any malware or virus.
2. Fast website loading
We all know that Your website Loading time should be fast. Nobody likes a slow website. So, if your website is slow then chances are people will abandon your website the Bounce rate will increase. WordPress hosting providers use high-quality CDN’s so that your website loads fast from every possible location.
3. Automated website backups
One of the worst nightmares of any blogger is to see their blog go down due to a hack/attack. If you don’t back up your website on time chances are that you will lose all your website files.
This is why automated daily backups are really important so that you can recover your website in case of any cyber attack. Managed WordPress hosting providers are helpful because they provide daily automated backups for your website. You can restore your website from any point in time with the help of a single button.
4. Staging site support
It is the best practice to never directly make any changes to your live site. A WordPress Staging area allows you to test changes on your website without hurting the live production. Most of the managed WordPress hosting providers provide a Staging area option so that you can do changes on the Staging website and once you are confirmed you can make those changes live.
5. Easy WordPress management
These hosting services help you to manage your WordPress installation. This includes managing WordPress updates, plugin updates, PHP updates, and much more.
Now, if you are a web developer and you are giving services to your clients. It makes your job easy to manage all your client’s websites. Because you don’t have to worry about your client’s websites and you get a team of experts who can manage WordPress on your behalf.
The top managed WordPress hosting providers are:
- WP Engine – Best 👑 overall in terms of reliability, performance, reliability, pricing, and features.
- Hostgator – Low-cost managed WordPress hosting with great support and the best performance.
- Hostinger – Cheapest option for managed WordPress plans.
- Bluehost – Fast servers, reliable web hosting suitableness features, good for beginners.
- Cloudways – Good option if you are a technical person with good knowledge of Linux commands.
- Best Cheap WordPress Hosting Services
- Bluehost Vs HostGator Vs DreamHost
- Hostinger Review
- ResellerClub Hosting Review
- WP Engine Review
- WP Engine Coupon Code
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, this hosting has several benefits:
1. Protection from hacks and threats
2. Fast website loading time
3. Easy WordPress management
4. Staging site support
5. Automated backups
These benefits make your website management job easy and you can focus more on your business.
Which hosting is best for WordPress?
I recommend Bluehost for WordPress hosting for beginners and for advanced users I recommend WP Engine.
What is the difference between shared hosting and WordPress hosting?
In shared hosting, you shared server resources with other sites on the same server. In this hosting, you will not get any WordPress management support from your provider. However, in WordPress hosting you will get added services and performance enhancements that help you manage your website better.
Managed WordPress hosting is managed, which means the hosting company will provide support for your WordPress website. It has multiple benefits like enhanced security, WordPress automatic installation, plugin updates, Increased speed, etc. In regular web hosting, you will get a shared server on which other users like you may be hosting their websites. So, the resource allocation will be shared. Due to this WordPress hosting is better than regular web hosting as you will have multiple benefits like increased speed, security, and WordPress automated updates.
You require managed hosting if you need expert management of your hosting environment. In managed hosting the hosting provider manages your server, software, backups, and security. This helps you to focus on your business rather than focus on the technical side of hosting your website. If you need such kind of managed hosting environment then yes you need a managed hosting service.
I have covered everything needed to choose the best Managed WordPress hosting provider for your blog/website. Have a great day ahead.